# Whats in the box
- Pupil Invisible glasses
- Connector Cable: USB-C to USB-C cable to connect your Pupil Invisible glasses to your Companion Device
- Lenses: Clear plano lenses installed in Pupil Invisible glasses. Additional shaded lenses in the case.
- Companion Device
- Charging Cable and Socket Adapter: Use to charge your Companion Device. Note: EU compatible socket adapter is provided.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
# Pupil Invisible glasses
Learn more about the features of your Pupil Invisible glasses.
- Scene camera: Can be easily attached/detached via magnetic connector.
- Eye cameras
- Lenses: Ships with clear plano lenses in the glasses frame. You can easily turn your glasses into shades. See changing lenses for more info.
- USB-C port: Plug in USB-C cable here to connect to the Companion Device
- Serial number: 5 character serial number inset into the left arm.
# Care Instructions
Pupil Invisible Glasses contain cameras and sensitive electronic components, do not rinse or wet-clean.
- Glasses lenses can be cleaned with the provided microfiber cloth.
- Scene camera and eye camera lenses can be carefully cleaned with the provided microfiber cloth if dust is visible.
- The nose pads can be cleaned with an alcohol based disinfectant applied on a damp cloth
# Disinfecting Frames
All Pupil Invisible eye tracking glasses are cleaned with disinfectant prior to shipping. You may want to disinfect the frames between uses.
The disinfectant we use is made from 22.0g Ethanol, 21.0g 2-Propanol, 8.0g 1-Propanol per 100 grams of solution. One such brand name that we use is "Vibasept". We use the wetted towlettes (wipes). Similar products should be available globally under different brand names.
Pupil Invisible is not water resistant. When cleaning, be careful around the eye cameras, world camera, and USB connection. Liquid from disinfectant might damage sensitive electronics inside the frame.
# Changing Lenses
You can easily change the lenses of your Pupil Invisible glasses.
# Removing Lenses
Hold the glasses with arms of the frame facing towards you. Push out from the inside of the frame on the lens surface with your thumb placed close to the nose pad.
You will hear a pop sound when the lens is removed or inserted. Don't worry - the frame and lenses are durable!
# Inserting Lenses
Hold the glasses with arms of the frame facing away from you.
- Slot the lens in the groove on the side furthest from the nose pad.
- Press on the lens with your thumb or fingers on the top corner closest to the nose pad.
# Head Strap
The head strap is an accessory that can be purchased if you want to use Pupil Invisible while playing sports or in other dynamic activities. The head strap can be adjusted to fit most wearers by pulling the two tabs.
Clip the strap connector onto the arms of your Pupil Invisible glasses. The cable should be on top of the glasses arms. The open side of the clip should be on the inside of the glasses frame. See the image for reference.